BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chunky

As the work week chugs along, I keep asking myself ..."what are they gonna want to look like this week?"...

With the internet gossip sites and all the weekly trash mags, looks change very fast these days. However, there is one look that keeps refusing to go away, the "Chunky Layer" First, let me say this is where proper vocabulary with your hairdresser is essential. Much like a "Nucular Weapon" there is no such thing as a "Chunky Layer".
Every time I hear it, I think of Joan Crawford cutting poor Christina's hair off after the setting lotion incident in "Mommie Dearest"
... or when the blond girl in "16 Candles" gets her hair locked in the door and her friend has to set her free.
So...
An accident? Yes.
A Hairstyle? Nope.

Words to use are: Defined, Textured, Disconnected (my personal fave), and if all else fails... Shattered ( I know this one is reaching, but your stylist will know).

I'm really pushing for this "hairstyle" to finally go to the vault along with
"The Rachel", "The Meg Ryan" and of course the most recently
retired "The Victoria Beckham".

Hopefully, this good advice.

Have a beautiful week!

peace
R


0 comments: