BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


With the second wave of Wedding season upon us, and since I primarily make my living making Brides feel like their most beautiful selves on the Big Day, i thought I'd share some images of what A LOT of brides are wanting lately: Classic 1940's... right down to the birdcage veil. I did this Bride last week in "Ryan's Chamber". I tend to lean more towards softer hairstyles, especially for wedding hair. Although 1940's isn't exactly what this is, I always try to give the look a "timeless" feel.
Let's face it, who wants to look back at pictures of their wedding 10 years later and think.."Oh Geez, I totally look 2009!!"
My point is, if it looks timeless now, it'll look timeless later, too.

So, to any potential brides out there... steer clear of Bridezilla hair, trendy accessories are one thing, but add in a trendy hairstyle too, and well..... just think about your Prom.

0 comments: