BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm listening to:


Empire of the Sun
Cassius
Robyn
Kylie Minogue
a great Kompakt Records sampler from Itunes
PNAU ( 1/2 LadyHawke & 1/2 Empire of the Sun)
Kleerup
and....

Not MADONNA.

If anyone knows me at all, they will tell you that to know ME, is to know HER.
I can't explain why I'm not feeling her music right now. I do think dating a 22 year old is just beyond ridiculous and quite frankly, embarrassing.
Is she getting LAZY? Uninspired? Or am I (gasp) finally outgrowing her?

Maybe she's just trying to get that record deal wrapped up so she can give us the real shit!
There's so many inventive and talented people out in the world, it's a shame that she's not at least ripping them off!
With her new collection of "Greatest Hits" dropping soon, she just needs to get in that studio
and follow up that with some KRAZY, inspired, thought provoking shit.

All of the above mentioned people are talented, thoughtful songwriters. I'm hoping Miss M gets back to writing songs that are at least FUN again!

peace
R

1 comments:

amy m said...

GASP!! Say it ain't so!!!

;o)