BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Hag.

It is a little disconcerting that I, by default and general nature, fit the typical description of a "fag hag" -- fat, glasses.

Well I'm working on getting rid of the fat and I wear contacts a lot of the time.


Photobucket



I think it is extremely amusing that I seem to have been predispositioned to my road to hagdom. My best friend was gay before I was very aware of what "gay" was or before he was even out of the closet!

And of course now, most any man I find attractive IS indeed gay or has some sort of feminine tendencies.

It's not that I am anti testosterone in any form or fashion, in fact, the more the better, I really love it. But what is this about me that is so drawn to the homosexual man, even subconsciously?

I often joke that I'm a gay man in a woman's body but as I get older I almost wonder if it's even a joke.

3 comments:

Heather B said...

It IS! And oh how I love Margaret Cho...

xoxo

Ryanmad said...

I think you have a heathy appreciation for 'Testostrogen'... and black girls... and Madonna... all of which are genetically linked to the Gay Man...
I mean, do you really feel 'trapped in a woman's body'?
I think you're just more sophisticated than the AVERAGE heterosexual woman. ;-)

Heather B said...

HAHAHAHA :) I'll take that... ;)