BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

I really think there's something in the air...

EVERYONE has said, myself included, that 2010 is gonna be their year. I tend to believe that when people are on the same wavelength, the power shifts whichever way the world thinks... since everyone seems to be looking on the bright side, and spreading a lot more positive energy out into the world, it penetrates even the air we breathe. The world is probably no less fucked up than it was last year, and there are still those that keep doing , and saying, and spewing the same negative shit they always do, BUT those of us that are malleable, and ready for change, and are embracing a new way of thinking are shifting the energy towards a more positive and MEANINGFUL existence. I want to make things happen FOR me, rather that let them happen TO me. Its amazing what the world can do, I cannot stop myself!

Let us all get what we want, and NEED. We need love, more and more!

I think I've got mine... and I wasn't sure that was possible. But it is. And it feels good!

Peace-

r

2 comments:

Heather B said...

yes yes yes and yes!!!! I agree. 3 billion percent.

love you!!!!!!!!!!

Ryanmad said...

Love you too!