BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

New.

That's how I feel. Everything is new. Suddenly, everything impossible seems possible. Maybe it always has been, and I'm just now tapping into it. Either way, I feel like after my trip to Long Beach, CA this past weekend, somehow the remnants of the fog has completely lifted. I can go anywhere, do anything, and be anyone that I want to be. Fortunately the only person I feel like being is MYSELF. When you change your mindset, the whole Universe notices. I am not only excited about my future, but I believe I've changed it.... or WE have. I met someone. I'm in SERIOUS like with him. Its exciting, and I'm down for the challenge(s) this new situation will give me... I hope he is, too! My incredibly driven state of mind is in over-drive. I have the tools and the credentials to make my life and career successful and most importantly: HAPPY.


peace

1 comments:

Heather B said...

I LOVE THIS. You deserve this so much. I know you can totally take it on. SO GET READY BABY!


(..."GIMME A BREAK!"...)