BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanks.



That holiday that we say what we're thankful for is coming up...

So, I've compiled a list of things I'm thankful for.

1- My Friends and Family

2- Coffee

3- My Ipod (aka "Madonna on Demand")

4- My ambition to keep changing myself. The way I think, and the way I act.

5- My ability to keep my workaholic side satiated, while still managing to have a
very full life outside of my career.

6- My refusal to let my past dictate my future.

7- Sobriety (see # 6)

8- Honesty. FROM others, and TO others.

9- Humility and Modesty. I know where I've come from... and it ain't Heaven.

10- The best little companion ever, Mr. Fritz. He loves me uncontionally... and he's kinda cute, too. :-)

peace

r

2 comments:

Heather B said...

I miss Mr. Fritz! And you! And this post!

Heather B said...

Er I love them I mean!