BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

there is a light above my head

Is it self-righteous of me, to see other people that I feel like, they just DON'T KNOW... Like in the past year and a half, I feel so enlightened in so many ways. I've worked so hard and spiritually, for the most part, I am in a wonderful place. But it's not so much about spirituality as it is teaching and showing people how to work with what they've got, that all hope isn't lost, that they're worth something, because I know I felt like I wasn't... and I'm working on it all the time, and I want other people to feel good about themselves and know that it's all in their head, that hope isn't lost, that they can turn on the light and SEE.

It's not about religion, it's about self. It's about the people that I love that I feel like need my help, and I am flailing thinking of ways how to help them. I see so many people rummaging around in the dark. And I'm so happy I found that fucking light switch, even though occasionally the bulb goes out, I know how to replace it eventually and turn it right back on. I wish I knew how to do that for others.


xx
H


0 comments: