BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nobody Knows Me...



Like you know me?
Think you know me?

Since the anniversary of "my day of reckoning" draws nearer, I'm sharing a video of a song that pretty much sums me up... today. Tomorrow will most likely be a different mood. I seem to be having a lot of those lately.
My sense of humor is still intact. It's been a very LONG time since I've felt this much like me.
I have allowed very few people to know this side of me. The inside. I feel like sharing him with everyone lately, and I ain't scared about it. I kinda like him. He's kinda funny.

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Kinda funny, sweet and salty!;)

Christopher said...

Congrats, congrats..thats all I can say...and good old Madge is still a hoofer after all these years!