BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

optimism

I'm wondering if this is just my new way of approaching situations. I have always considered myself a 'realist': not half empty, not half full, ...just half. Finding the silver lining has been a talent I have regarding other people's problems... not my own. I've been really searching for a while now, how to apply this to myself, and I'm not sure when it happened or if making peace with some of my past has helped me carry less baggage into my future.

I feel lighter. I'm feeling my worth. I'm feeling more confident. Less apprehensive. More at ease with my social anxiety.
*(Please don't ask the people I work with if this is the case though, because they'll probably say I'm whiny and complain too much! BUT, that's because they see me first thing in the morning after I've driven to work with no A/C... Me and Texas heat don't work well together. I hate it, and it hates me.)*
I think I'm surrounding myself with more positive people.
I like this mindset.
It feels good.

peace-