BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm sorry

Can feel me?
Can you hear me?
I've told you everything.
I've held you, I've kissed you.
You're never far from me now.
My thoughts leave me confused.
As they did when you were here,
Deafening silence,
Trying to figure it out.
Nothing but a knowing look,
Telling me everything was okay.
Words escaped you.
Were they important at all?
Were they necessary?
I'll never know.
Put the pieces together?
Shame on me for fogging my brain.
I can't remember,
The way they really were.
They way things really are.
My heart still aches for you.
My mind still lives with you.
But,
My life goes on.
I just wish you were still here to see it.
Maybe you are.
Forgive me, my love.
I never meant to leave you.
But you left me, too.
I just never thought it would be forever.

0 comments: