BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Onward.

This past week has been so emotional for me. I moved my home... again.

I feel very comfortable here.
Of course I'll miss Heather being just downstairs, but I doubt we'll see each other much less.

There's this very strange feeling I've been having lately regarding Shane that just has me... Ugh.
I'll cover this more in a later post, simply because I cannot describe it accurately right now.
Let's just say that I'm feeling kinda haunted... and as painful as it is, I kinda feel comforted by it.
Strange.
There were boxes I hadn't even opened since before I moved out of the house we shared almost 2 years ago. Lots of memory jogging, cringing, smiling, laughing, CRYING, and wondering what would've become of either of us had the circumstances been different (I cannot think too much on the last one or I'll go crazy).
Emotional.
Moving on.
I've had the realization that its just me now.
Just me...
...and that's okay.
I'm getting used to it.

peace.
R

0 comments: